Published on Mar 5, 2013
John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ answers your organic gardening questions. In this episode, John answers the following questions:
1. What are the starter veggies I should grow in my first garden?
2. Do you have any videos for first time gardeners?
3. How deep should I build my elevated raised bed?
4. Have you been to the Annual Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa?
5. How do I get to your blog?
6. Why haven’t you written a gardening book yet?
7. How can I make a hot compost pile that will heat my hoophouse / greenhouse?
8. Should I prune my indoor tomato , pepper and tomatillo plants?
9. Can I grow my greens in Dairy compost with a ph of 7.9??
10. Is the soil found in the woods be good to grow vegetables?
11. What greens would do best under natural soil / guerilla growing conditions?
12. Why don’t you like to use spaghetti irrigation tubing?
13. What are your thoughts on Back to Eden Style Growing?
14. Should I put wood chips on the top of my garden to help keep in the moisture?
15. Should we rotatill our weeds so we can grow a garden?
16. How can I deter Iguanas from eating my pepper plants?
17. Do you know what to grow that can help with migranes?
18. Is it safe to sift thru cement/soil to use in the garden?
19. What is the best way to use wood chips and manures to make compost?
After watching this episode you will learn the answers to these questions and a whole lot more.